JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H is an industry first in food-grade trolley lubrication. Compounded exclusively from carefully selected base oils and additives that are approved as generally recognized as safe and/or safe for human consumption, JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H is a no-compromise, direct food-contact, state-of-the-art trolley lubricant for food-processing plants demanding the ultimate in conveyor performance and cleanliness. JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H provides the benefits most desired in packing-plant trolley applications including unsurpassed metal wetting capabilities, rust protection, and non-drip characteristics. Additionally, it reacts synergistically with wash-down compounds to aid in removing old oil, dirt, animal hair and fats.
- Direct-Contact, NSF 3H-Registered—JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H is specially formulated using carefully selected base oils and additives that have been approved as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and/or safe for human consumption.
- Excellent Low-Temperature Performance—JAX Trolley- Glide FG-3H remains fluid for extended periods of time when applied to the trolley and exposed to the low temperatures commonly seen in snap chill operations and coolers.
- Superior Additive Performance — JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H is formulated to provide superior rust and corrosion protection, outstanding metal wetting characteristics, and excellent lubricity to minimize downtime and maximize trolley life.
Formulated in multpile viscosity grades, JAX Trolley- Glide FG-3H is recommended for trolleys and overhead chains where direct food-contact may be unavoidable. The lighter viscosity JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H XLT has been specifically formulated for use in M&M Lubricators commonly used in poultry processing facilities.
JAX Trolley-Glide FG-3H is formulated to be compatible with metallurgies typically seen in trolleys and overhead chains. In addition, it reacts synergistically with wash- down compounds to aid in the removal of dirt, animal hair and fats and previously-used lubricants.
Performance features and benefits
- Outstanding metal wetting characteristics
- FDA food-grade compliant
- Excellent “non-drip” characteristics
- Enhanced cleaning action with caustic wash systems
- Superior rust & corrosion protection
- Cold-temperature performance
Meets performance requirements
- NSF 3H-Registered
- Kosher and Pareve Certified