UV Adhesives are 1-component adhesives that cure when exposed to UV light under special lamps. They are widely used for bonding glass with glass, metal with glass and transparent plastics. Their main features are:
- Absolute transparency, no yellowing even if exposed to sunlight.
- Super fast, they cure in seconds when they are exposed to UV light under special lamps.
- Cure on demand, they do cure if not exposed to UV light.
- They do not contain solvents, they do not smell, they are not flammable
- Applications: Glass industry, production of signs and advertising stands, production of vitrine and generally where a transparent adhesive is required.